Privacy Protection Statement
- We, KESSLER GmbH, Auweg 10, D-72362 Nusplingen, collect data from you when you use our web site and during contact inquiries. This information is collected, stored, and processed by us.
- Your visit to our web site is logged. Essentially, the data collected include the IP address currently being used by your PC, the date and time, the browser type, and the operating system of your PC, as well as the pages you have viewed. We are in principle not able nor do we intend to personally identify you.
Use and disclosure of personal information
- Personal data includes particulars about personal or factual relationships of a specific or identifiable natural person. We collect and use data of this kind only where allowed by law or when you have given your prior permission for us to do so.
- The personal information that you give to us, e.g., when contacting us or by e-mail (e.g., your name and address or your e-mail address), is used only to correspond with you and is processed only for the purpose for which you have made the information available to us.
- We warrant that we will not disclose your information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law or you have given us your permission to do so in advance. In cases where we engage service providers to perform and execute processing, the contractual relationships will be governed by the provisions of the German Federal Privacy Protection Act (BDSG).
Consent and Revocation
- If you have disclosed personal information to us, you can have it deleted at any time. Please also note Letter G. of this Privacy Protection Statement "Your Rights and Information" in this regard.
- Information that we are required to store by law for a specific period of time, e.g., for billing and accounting purposes, is not affected by a cancellation/revocation or by a deletion.
Term of Storage
Personal information that is collected by us via our Website will be stored only until the purpose for which you have entrusted it to us has been fulfilled. In cases where statutory commercial and tax retention periods must be observed, the term of storage for certain information may be up to 10 years.
- Control after Consent. Otherwise, you can control and/or delete cookies as you wish provided you have agreed to their use. You can find out how here, for instance: AllAboutCookies.org. You can delete any cookies stored on your computer and set most browsers so that they prevent the storage of cookies. If you do so, you may have to make some settings manually for every visit to a site and accept the fact that many functions may be impaired.
- We protect your information when it is transmitted using a secure TLS connection. TLS (Transport Layer Security) is a security technology that ensures that your personal information is transferred securely over the Internet and cannot be viewed by third parties.
- Encrypted data: The following data are always encrypted: personal information (name, address, etc.) In addition, we also offer the option for all of our pages to be set up via an encrypted connection. In that case, all of the data are encrypted.
Your Rights and Information
- In the event you wish to cancel your agreement to allow your personal information to be stored or if it becomes incorrect, we will, upon receipt of the corresponding instruction, have your information deleted or blocked or make the necessary corrections (to the extent such is possible under applicable law). At your request, you will be informed free of charge concerning all of the personal information that we have stored about you.
- For questions regarding the collection, processing, and use of your personal information, for information or to correct, block, or delete data, please contact us at the following address:
or by E-Mail at: email@example.com